Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Life Choice Products Help University Student Get Higher Marks: Increase Concentration Levels; Reduce Stress And Fatigue; Increase Sleep Quality

Life Choice Products Help University Student Get Higher Marks: Increase Concentration Levels; Reduce Stress And Fatigue; Increase Sleep Quality
 

(Calgary, AB) Life Choice products are world renown for their therapeutic value and high quality ingredients. It is their focus on quality that has firmly established them as the #1 manufacturer in Canada of high quality, therapeutic natural supplements (with no negative side effects).

Today, university students and young adults are recognizing the importance and the health benefits offered by the Life Choice brand. Recently, an unsolicited testimonial arrived at our head office from a Hungarian university biology student who mentioned that Life Choice products have enhanced her studies by: reducing her levels of fatigue and stress; by enhancing her memory and her ability to recall information; by improving her ability to stay focused and to concentrate; and by improving her quality of sleep (see below for testimonial).

 
###

Testimonial

How Life Choice Products Helped Me
 

My name is K.H. and I’m a student at the University of Szeged in Hungary.

I’m studying Biology and my wish is to become a scientist. This is the path I’ve chosen and I know that it won’t be easy. It’s a hard and stressful path. But I have to fight for my dream.

In this fight Life Choice products are helping me a lot. As a biology student it is important for me what kind of products I’m using to keep myself fit and calm during exams. I prefer natural products. I chose Life Choice because of the natural origin and the free form of the molecules they offer. I’ve learned and read about these compounds. I know them. I’m happy that we can use nature’s gifts. They are safe, no side effects or dependence. This is what our body needs.

I personally use two products: L-Tyrosine and DMAE

When I have to study a lot and the time is short, or on the exam day, when I must be fit, I take DMAE. I know that DMAE (dimethylaminoethanol bitartate) is a precursor to acetyl-choline, our key neurotransmitter, and that means that my brain is working better when I take it.

But my biggest problem is stress. Under stress I can’t do anything, I can’t study or remember the stuff I learned and I have a horrible belly-ache. Thanks to Life Choice’s L-Tyrosine it’s a thing of the past. Without these products I can’t imagine how my university years would be. Terrible and more difficult, I think.

Sometimes when I learn a lot, I just can’t sleep. I solve this problem with Life Choice’s Melatonin. I know that this product is good for my body too, because it’s a hormone that’s part of the normal human sleep-wake cycle.

I’m very thankful to the Life Choice Company for taking care of our health!

K.H.

###

When asked to comment on this university students unsoliciated testimonial. Life Choice CEO Dr..Eldon Dahl   said " this student's results may not be realized if the same product quality is not matched to what LIFE CHOICE uses in their FORMULATIONS."

He continued, "Unlike, many of our competitors in the natural health industry, we do not use cheaper commercial low grade material. We only select DMF, high quality USP pharmaceutical grade raw materials to be used in our formulations." He concluded, "this is why every Life Choice product has therapeutic value and this is why students, such as this university student, is able to experience the incredible health benefits that she does."

About

Life Choice is a leader in the manufacturing and supply of natural supplements. Life Choice only manufacturers and offers the highest quality products to markets in Canada, The United States and The European Union.

Ask your medical practitioner, naturopath physician, or health food store manager for products carrying the Life Choice label. Or better yet, please visit our
website and check out our products for yourself


The Life Choice Brand Of Natural Supplements

"Professional, Therapeutic Medicine".

Related

Life Choice Melatonin
Life Choice Sweet Dreams Melatonin

No comments:

Post a Comment