Sunday, February 24, 2013

Testimonials From Satisfied Customers Agree: The Life Choice Brand Of Natural Supplements Are Professional, Therapeutic Medicine

(Calgary) For over 25 years, Life Choice has been formulating and manufacturing high quality natural nutritional supplements.

Over that time, and under the guidance of Dr. Eldon Dahl (ND), owner and founder of the company, the Life Choice brand of natural supplements continue to demonstrate a commitment as being PROFESSIONAL, THERAPEUTIC MEDICINE.

Recently, the company received another great testimonial for their pain management products: DMSO gel; Sweet Relief Cream; DLPA; and Opti Cal/Mag. - a testimonial which they would like to share with you.

 
----


February 22, 2013

Dear Dr. Dahl and Life Choice

It is a pleasure to share my personal experience of my use of Dr. Dahl’s / Life Choice products.   I first met Dr. Dahl at a Christmas party several years ago.  In getting to know one another, I was able to share with Dr. Dahl my health issues of joint pain and chronic gout for the past 25 years.  Anyone who has experienced gout and the pain associated with it knows that without harsh prescription medication there is little to no relief.  My joint pain is directly related to past involvement in hockey, football and skiing at a college and professional level.  I was forced to leave professional football with the BC Lions due to a back injury.  Since those earlier days I have developed hip and knee joint pain as well.  Two years ago I had my L4 and L5 discs repaired with Laser Surgery in the U.S. with good success.  Even though this back pain is gone, I still experience other joint pain and am realizing my body is not what it used to be when I was in athletics. 

As mentioned I had been trying prescription drugs for the gout and joint pain but it was very harsh to my body and was not giving me any lasting relief.  Dr. Dahl advised that I try some of his products that were a natural remedy.  The products I have been taking are the Life Choice Opti Cal/Mag complex, DLPA and Sweet Relief Cream.  After I had used 2 containers of the Sweet Relief Cream I started to feel the difference.  I have also mixed DMSO gel with the sweet relief cream for a more immediate response to my pain.  I have used these products on my shoulder, back, hips, knees and ankles and would say that my pain is at least 80% improved.  The relief has also given me more flexibility for stretching.  At 62 years old my life that was full of pain and disease is now on a road to recovery.  With an improved diet of whole foods and the use of Life Choice products I am feeling great.  The anti-inflammatory and prescription drugs I once was taking are gone and I haven’t had a gout attack for the past 6 months.  Life is good with Life Choice.

Yours sincerely,
Bob O.
Calgary, AB

----



If you are still not convinced about the quality and effectiveness of Life Choice products, please click on the following audio tab to listen to the testimonial of Hollywood actor Nick Mancuso, who states "that Life Choice products saved my life."

(Please note, that the following IS NOT A PAID ADVERTISEMENT).

Audio Tab
 
video



If you are still not convinced, please click on the following tabs to review additional testimonial letters written by other satisfied Life Choice customers.

Additional Testimonial 1
Additional Testimonial 2
Additional Testimonial 3
Additional Testimonial 4


For over 25 years, Dr. Eldon Dahl, ND, and the CEO, owner and founder of Life Choice, has been committed to manufacturing only the highest quality natural nutritional supplements. His Life Choice brand is a brand that you can trust.


About


Life Choice is a leader in the manufacturing and supply of natural supplements and vitamins. Life Choice only manufacturers and offers the highest quality products.

Ask your medical practitioner, naturopath physician, or health food store manager for products carrying the Life Choice label. Or better yet, please visit our
website and check out our products for yourself.

Each Life Choice product has been licensed by Health Canada and each of our products is labeled with a federal government issued natural health product number (NHP).

 
The Life Choice Brand Of Natural Supplements

"Professional, Therapeutic Medicine".





 

No comments:

Post a Comment