Monday, February 11, 2013

High Quality Natural Nutritional Supplements Help Improve The Health Of Satisfied Customers

In 1986 Dr. Eldon Dahl, ND founded Life Choice, a nutraceutical company committed to providing consumers with a professional line of natural supplements. Today, as in the past, purity and quality of its natural raw materials are of prime importance to the company.

To be a leader in the industry, Dr. Dahl realized very early, that the active ingredients and other raw materials used in the manufacturing of its natural nutritional supplements, body care products, cosmetics, and homeopathic remedies must meet strict personal, industrial and government regulatory standards.

There is no question that the quality of Life Choice supplements makes them an effective alternative to allopathic medicine. All of the company's formulations are designed by a naturopathic doctor and a pharmaceutical chemist. The herbs, vitamins, minerals, and other active ingredients in these formulas are in combination and quantities that work synergistically to provide optimum results for the consumer at a cellular level.

As Dr. Eldon Dahl says, "It is the uniqueness of our formulations that makes us stand apart from other manufacturers."

You heard from the company's president, but just what are consumers saying about the Life Choice family of natural supplements? The following is a true testimonial written by a satisfied Life Choice client.


-------

Dear Life Choice,

It is my pleasure to give you a testimonial on your products. I was first introduced to your products from a Naturopathic Doctor..., over ten years ago. I have had extremely good results from them. I grew up on an organic farm and have been in health and fitness all my life.  I have tried many other company’s products that did work to some degree, but, nothing in comparison to Life Choice.  I have always had a stable weight and lots of energy, great zest for life on them. 

The real test came when Life Choice was in transition for licensing. I was devastated. I was forced to use other products. I started gaining weight, felt tired, and my hormones were definitely out of balance. Since discovering that Life Choice is now back in full force with licensing I have been ecstatic with the results of getting back on products that actually work. My weight is stabilizing. I have a great enthusiasm for life and my hormones are back in balance, as well as my memory has improved.

I have found no greater benefit to my health in all areas of my life than these products. I sincerely hope that we never lose them again To all of you who have never tried Life Choice, I highly recommend it. They could change your life.

Sincerely,
L.M..
Calgary, Alberta

------
 
 
If you are still not convinced about the quality and effectiveness of Life Choice products, please click on the following and hear a true testimonial from Hollywood actor Nick Mancuso, According to Nick, Life Choice products, (under the direction of Eldon Dahl ND) have significantly improved his health - some would even say "saved his life."

If you click on the following you will hear a testimonial from Nick Mancuso. IT IS NOT A PAID ADVERTISEMENT, but another real life testimonial to the quality of Life Choice products.


 
 
 
 
About

Life Choice is a leader in the manufacturing and supply of natural supplements and vitamins. Life Choice only manufacturers and offers the highest quality products.

Ask your medical practitioner, naturopath physician, or health food store manager for products carrying the Life Choice label. Or better yet, please visit our
website and check out our products for yourself.

Each Life Choice product has been licensed by Health Canada and each of our products is labeled with a federal government issued natural health product number (NHP).

Life Choice "Healing The Nation One Person At A Time."




 
 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks to the writer of this article. I appreciate your effort in making this informational blogs. I know it's not easy to do this but you have done a really great job. Congrats. I'm pretty sure your readers enjoying it a lots.


    Rica
    www.imarksweb.org

    ReplyDelete